Support for Collaborative members to reduce readmissions is a key component of this initiative. Best practice tools allow members to download, modify, improve, and share. The tools on this Web site are developed from reliable sources and Collaborative members. If you have tools that you have developed and are willing to share, please e-mail those to ReadmitCollab@fha.org.
- Care Transitions
- Discharge Process
- Medication Reconciliation
- Patient Education
- Risk Assessment
- Articles/Studies/Other Presentations
- Area Agencies on Aging Directory
- About the CAHPS Item Set for Addressing Health Literacy
- Health Care Leader Action Guide to Reduce Avoidable Readmissions: HRET, The Commonwealth Fund, and The John A. Hartford Foundation released this document, which aligns well with the work being done in Florida to reduce readmissions.